How to Send a Free PDF file to Your Email Subscribers in Mailchimp
In this tutorial, I walk you through the process of creating a downloadable pdf in MailChimp along with a landing page.
Here’s the step-by-step instructions:
- Create your pdf document.
- Go to Templates>Content Manager. Click Upload and select document to upload.
- Copy the URL
- Create a new List (now called Audience)
- Create a Landing Page. Go to Campaigns>Create Campaign>Landing Page.
- Set up Automation. Go to Campaigns>Create a Campaign>Create Email. Design the email. In the email, include a button that links to the URL of the content that was uploaded in step 2.
- Important (this is missing from the video). In the Automations, click Edit Trigger. Set the trigger to 0 days so the email is delivered immediately.
I hope this helps you get started with creating opt-ins on Mailchimp.