I Had No Idea You Could Make Cleaning Supplies with Essential Oils
Check out the cleaning supplies we make with essential oils in this class.
This was really cool. Before the class, I really just thought essential oils smelled pretty. I had no idea they were so useful.
Here are the recipes for the items we make in the video:
Air & Linen Spray
- 15 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 cups Water
- 2 T Rubbing Alcohol
Foaming Hand Soap
- 2 T Castille Soap
- 1 T Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Essential Oil
- 1-1/2 cups Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Distilled Water
- 8 drop Citrus Essential Oil (Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, or Wild Orange)
All Purpose Cleaner
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 30 drops Essential Oil – Combo options include
- Lemon & Lavender
- Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Wild Orange
- Grapefruit & On-Guard
So, what do you think? Are you going to try this yourself? Leave a comment below.