10 Things I’ve Learned from Daily Vlogging
Daily Vlogging has been a lot of fun. Here are the 10 things I’ve learned so far halfway through Vlog Every Day in April.
- Video files take up WAYYYYYY more space than I anticipated.
- The more videos I do, the more ideas I have.
- I have a long way to go before I learn my gear.
- Time for shooting isn’t a problem, but editing and saving takes a lot longer.
- I learn something new with each video.
- Shooting so many videos has helped me think a lot more like an editor.
- There’s no such thing as too much footage.
- Experimenting is a lot of fun.
- I don’t have a style yet.
- This was a great decision to vlog every day in April!